VoxelMap mod 1.14/1.14.1 was called Zan’s minimap. It used to be an excellent minimap mod created by Zaneris. It was created with the collaboration of three, but two of them drop the project leaving just MamiyaOtaru.
How does Voxelmap mod work?
Now it has this new name because use a voxelPlugin. It owes its name to voxel (a volumetric pixel) a cubic unity which is composed a tridimensional object.
It shows waypoints per universe and dimensions, also the mob and player icons with the option to put helmets and player names. They can be edited and removed at any time with a UI for their colors. The user can even teleport any waypoint. Has a useful cave mode for exploration.
It is a handy map that allows us to save our location and travel back to it easily. It is similar to Rei’s minimap mod which isn’t compatible with Forge.
- Advance radar display icon of each mob, player.
- Works in the Nether: This dimension similar to the hell with fire, lakes, and rivers of lava and many dangerous and powerful creatures.
- Support Forge blocks.
- Permit direct teleport to waypoints if you have permission.
- Make more straightforward to find spawners.
- Use the Z to change the zoom level
- X is used to switch to a large map
- M allows you to show to minimap menu and change its settings. It doesn’t work if the keyboard is switched.
- B will bring out a waypoint menu.
This mod allows you to change the settings from the main menu. See some of them:
- Display coordinates: it alternates when the player’s coordinates are displayed in the minimap.
- Hide minimap: you can choose if the minimap is hidden or shown.
- Location: you can select which side of the screen has located the minimap
- Size: the minimap can be of three sizes: small, regular and large.
- Square map: you can choose if the minimap is round or square.
- Old North: you can choose between an old north and the regular one
- Ingame beacons: select the display of waypoints: off, beacons, signs or both.
- Hide the radar: you can choose if the minimap shows the mobs and entities.
- Show hostiles: the player can select if the minimap includes the hostiles mobs (bear, shark, big cats)
- Show player: you can choose if you want the map to show you, other players
- Show neutrals: the minimap shows or hid the neutral entities.
- Icon filtering: the user can select if they want or not to see the icons blurred
- Icon outline: choose if you want to know when an icon goes overview.
- Show player helmets: switch between the player helmet are shown or hidden.
Keys binds the shortcuts.
- Pressing Z allows you to change the zoom level.
- By pressing X yo make to larger the map (from three sizes small, regular, large)
- Pressing M allows you to show to minimap menu and change its settings.
- Pressing B shows a waypoint menu.
How to install VoxelMap Mod
- You should have downloaded Forge 1.14.
- Download the mod.
- Drag and drop the jar in the mods folder.
- ⊞ Win+R and look for: %appdata%.minecraft\mods
- Enjoy your new mod.