Buildcraft Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4/1.15.2 it is a mod that basically based on mining. The mods of Minecraft tend to include new mobs, items or tools in the inventory. But, this mod just includes pipes that will allow the user to transport liquids or to make kinesis pipes to transport mechanical energy.
What is the Buildcraft Mod?
It is a mod that will allow the user to transport either liquids or mechanical energy. This is made by creating a system with different types of pipes. The most important part of this mod is the energy.
How Minecraft Buildcraft Works?
Energy is the most important part of this mod because this is all about running equipment. There are three main types of engines and there are also some add-on mods in this mod. Just three are produced in Buildcraft:
- Redstone engine: it is a wooden transport pop-up. It will be able to give a power tube. It gives a max of 1, which is very low.
- Combustion engine: it is the most powerful engine because it can run up to 6 megajoules per tick. It has one insertion spot and two bars. It can run at different levels, not including extra mods. The lowest is lava, the other is oil and the highest is fuel. The last one is the most powerful. You have to be careful with this because it requires water. Without water, it will keep going up and they can explode.
- Stirling engine: it is in-between the redstone and the combustion engine. With will burn the items you place there. Unlike the redstone engine, this one also gives a max of 1, but it will heat up faster. It will accept anything that is made of wood like coal, sticks, wood, etc. It can explode, so you have to be careful.
Each machine will need to have a pipe in order to release the power to it. The pipe should be wooden. You can see the energy that is outputting, the stored energy and also the heat.
Features for Minecraft 1.16.2
You can build different systems in order to collect, transport and store the energy or different liquids that generate it. There are some liquids that will work faster than other, and it is totally normal. It doesn’t work on everything. For example, it doesn’t work on things of refinery or quarry.
- Quarry: you will need landmarks in order to because they allow you to adjust the size that the quarry will mine. Despite it has a standard mining size of 9 x 9, you can use this to expand the 16 chucks total. It required a massive amount of power. It is extremely quick and you can store the things inside a chest. The only thing with the quarry is that it requires eight diamonds, which means that you will have to invest a lot of money or time in order to make this system. It goes down very deep and the only thing that will stop it is the bedrock and the lava. It will make a huge hole.
- Wooding piping: this is the system that you will be using the most. It allows you to make things like gates.
There are also different types of blocks you are going to find here with different functions. It is important to search for them in order to know what are they for.
How to install Buildcraft Mod?
- Install Forge 1.16.5/1.16.4 on your PC.
- Download the Buildcraft 1.16.5/1.16.4 file.
- Copy the file .
- Look for the Minecraft folder and, after, for the Mods folder.
- Paste the file in the folder and run the game .