Pixelmon Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is the mod design especially for the fans of the popular video game and anime Pokemon, short for the words Pocket Monsters. It focuses on fictional creatures call Pokemon, which humans catch and train to battle each other for sport.
Pixelmon 1.16.4 Features
- The whole Pokemon specie existing from the anime serie: You can find more than 510 species of Pokemons from the know serie.
- Functioning pokedex and 3D pokeball: characteristic items from the popular game.
- New attacks: it includes an attack system with 500 attacks, stats modifiers and status effects.
- New items and resources: it takes elements from the games and minerals like bauxite ore and apricorns.
- Decorative blocks: it includes chairs and clocks.
- Mechanics of the game: it matches the mechanics of the six generations of the original game.
- A fossil machine: It could be used for reviving fossils found around the world.
- Pokemon ability: these are the powers the Pokemon in Pixelmon mod use in a battle. These could be: one normal ability, one normal ability and one hidden, two normal ability and one hidden.
It is available for Minecraft version 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, earlier versions are legacy. Forge 1.15.2 is required to use it. Because of the game images a 2 GB of RAM are needed and a 64-bit java version. It can be use with the Minecraft launcher or with the technic launcher. It works well with any other mod of Minecraft.
Breeding process in Pixelmod
For two Pokemon to breed, it tales two Pokemon from the same Egg Group. They must be in love with a suitable environment around them, that can be created with the right number of blocks appropriate for the Pokemon. If the parents are not satisfied the process won’t be happening. The rarest blocks make them satisfied than the common blocks. If the two Pokemon are satisfied, they will start to produce hearts in order to produce an egg with a level 1 pokemon with the evolutionary form of the mother
It is a process that many Pokémon go through in order to change into a different Pokémon. This change is also accompanied by a change in the Pokémon appearance and a change in its base stats. Newly turned Pokémon will be able to learn moves that its previous form could not but will lose access to certain moved characteristics of their previous form. There are several ways for the Pokemon to evolve.
- Level: Some Pokemon evolve upon reaching certain levels. For example Chamander evolves to Charmeleon at level 16.
- Gender: Some Pokemon change only if they are a specific gender. Burny can change into a Wormadam if is a female or a Mothim if is a male.
- Happiness: A few Pokemon turn when they reach at least 220 of happiness.
- Time: Some Pokemon change at certain times of the day.
- Movement: Several species turn once they learn a particular move.
- Location: Some Pokemon change on specific biomes
- Held items: If the Pokemon holds certain items it can evolve.
- Trade: Some Pokemon change while they are in the trading machine.
- Evolution stones: Certain Pokemon evolve with evolution stones used on them. If the evolution is cancelled, the item is waisted. They may have differents moves if the Pokemon evolve at a lower level or if its a late evolution.
Pokemon Species in Pixelmon
The Pokemon in Pixelmod are stack by their egg group that could be:
- Water 1
- Water 2
- Water 3
Pixelmon Mod 1.16.4 Changelog
New Features Added Specials: Dartrix, Rowlet, Torracat (all evo forms for starters now have specials) Updated Specials: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Onix, Steelix, Mega Steelix Added /givemegaring Added support for the schematic command with the new Wand Item selection Bug Fixes Fixed Sketch working on Z-Moves Fixed Orbeetle spawning with an incorrect ability Fixed another crash with Schooling Fixed a lag issue with saving PC data Fixed maxLevel not applying to spawns with maxLevelSpawnByDistance Fixed a bug with bosses not spawning from Spawner blocks Fixed a bug with Spawners not spawning Pokemon in caves or on ground level Fixed numerous duplicate registries for Specials Fixed XL Candy sprite
How To Install Pixelmon Mod
- You should have downloaded Forge 1.16.4.
- Download the Pixelmon 1.16.4.
- Drag and drop the jar in the mod’s folder.
- That’s it!