Shaders Mod 1.15.2/1.15 and 1.14.4 is a mod that prepares the game for the addition of shader to it. It works as a charger of shaders to the game. Minecraft Shaders 1.15.2 give an important improvement to the graphics and the visual image of the game leaving behind the old vintage and pixelated graphic characteristic of the game that many players first connected to. Much mod change the way the game is played, but this mod change the way you look at the game.
This mod is one unique because of the variety of shade it provides. It was very long awaited because its older versions contain mistakes, flaws and bugs, and it wasn’t compatible to Forge. Now it is fully developed and created to make better the experience of playing Minecraft with a great atmosphere shading and animation. It makes grey skies darker and the daylight brighter.
The mod has not been created by one modder but by a plenty of them which add, each one of them, a grain of sand in order to make the game better with a great image playing with the light and darkness, providing the game a look of realism it does not have before, forgetting the old and boring pixelated and plain look it used to have.
How Does Minecraft Shaders Work
It contains many shaderpacks put together so the player will see the objects redesign everytime they start the game. It provides graphical changes to shadows, light, map drawing and weather thanks to the cooperation of several modders they give the player a huge amount of customization so he could decide how their world looks like with a deeper reality to the game image, its atmosphere and the whole environment. It adds a graphic update to draw buffers, normal map, shadow map and specular map which can change completely the Minecraft experience.
The latest version of this mod is the 2.4.12 that works with Minecraft 1.15.2. It has compatibility with Minecraft Forge 1486. It is a massive improvement to the visual component so it requires a powerful processor to be able to work. A large amount of Frame-rate per second will be used in the process of using the mod. Even with a strong processive unit the shader can slow down the game process especially while charging new chunks. After it the game will return to normal.
- Support texture packs (connected resource).
- Support for multiple composite programs.
- Support packs like KUDA Shaders 1.15.2(sample), Chocapic13 Shaders 1.15.2 (sample), Waving Plants Shaders 1.15.2, Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders 1.15.2 (sample), RudoPlays Shaders 1.15.2 (sample) and Bump Shadow waving.
- Easy installation
- Compatibility with Forge 1.15.2 and OptiFine.
- Shader can select to write on draw buffers.
- Variables sent from java code.
- Depth buffers and shadows.
How To Install Shaders Mod?
Most mod simply require file being moved to a folder, Shader mod 1.15.2 requires a little more. Sometimes it requires a specific graphic card as well of a processor that cand handle its weight. Forge is required for most of the versions or the mod.
If you don’t count with forge, this option will work for you:
- Download the Shader Installer.
- Make sure you closed Minecraft and Minecraft Launcher.
- Select the version of the profile.
- In the Minecraft Launcher select the profile you have already selected from the installer.
- Start to use you mod.
If you have Optifine:
- Download the Optifine 1.15.2.
- Download the shader pack 1.15.
- Copy the shader file in the .minecraft\shaderpacks folder.
- Open Minecraft and select the Optifine profile to be used.
- Enjoy your mod.