Twilight Forest Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 introduces the player to a whole new Minecraft dimension where you could find strange creatures, creepy dungeons and thousands of adventures.
How to access to the Twilight Forest?
To access the dimension you have to create a portal.
This will work following the conditions:
- A frame made out of grass, dirt.
- On top put flowers, leaves, plants, mushrooms.
- The frame has to be filled with water.
Specific instructions: you have to make a 2 by 2 hole and fill it with water, surround it with items like flowers, leaves, mushrooms. Then throw a diamond inside, like that you get an achievement and you can pass it through.
Features for Minecraft 1.16.4
- Minecraft Dungeons.
- Several boss battles: like the Knight Phantoms from the Dark Forest, the Minoshroom at the Labyrinth. The Hydra from the Hydra Lair. For a total of seven bosses.
- New items.
- New creatures and Minecraft Mobs.
This mod counts with 39 areas as the Dark Forest, Deep Mushroom forest, Dense Twilight Forest, Oak Savannah; Snowy Forest, Twilight Highlands, Twilight Lake, Naga Courtyard, Labyrinth, Hydra Lair, Goblin Knight Stronghold, Yeti Lair, Aurora Palace, Troll Cave.
- The Dark Forest has Darkwood trees which leaves make this biome dark as underground. The mobs found here are King Spiders, Mist Wolf, Goblin Knights, Skeleton druids and several monsters of the darkness. You have to defeat the Knight Phantoms.
- Deep Mushroom forest: This biome contains large mushrooms that replace the grass. Here you can find the Mushroom castle which is free to claim.
- Twilight Forest: it is the first biome to see once in the dimension it count with mobs as squirrels and dwarf rabbits.
- Twilight swamp: it is a biome with Mangroves and creatures. You have to defeat the Swamp linch to lift the curse
- Labyrinth: it is located under the swamp. You can access this by the small ruins near the clearing. Its structure is challenging to navigate. You could find several monsters as the Cave Spiders, maze slimes, pinch beetles, minotaurs. It counts with light from the torches as decoration and dragon spawn. Here you have to defeat the Minoshroom.
- Hydra Lair: it is a large Hollow Hill. It contains materials as Lapis, diamond, gold, iron, Redstone. You have to defeat the Hydra to access to the Dark Forest.
- Aurora Palace: it is the castle of the Snow Queen, boss of the biome, there are other icy enemies like the Aurora guardians. The castle is made of Aurora Pillars and Blocks, ice, birch planks.
New mobs in Minecraft with Twilight Forest
Mobs are a short word for mobile, it refers to every animated object in the mod.
This mod counts with mobs similar to fantastic creatures and fairies.
- Passive mobs: they never attack, are shy and able to breed sometimes. Like the deer that drops raw venison and leather when killed; sheep to obtain wool; boar, creatures like pigs, bunnies, birds that follow the player after been fed.
- Hostile Mobs: are likely to attack the player. Like the minotaur, it drops raw meat and golden axe; mosquito swarms.
- Bosses: the game counts with several bosses like ur-ghast that shoots three fireballs, it drops ur-ghast trophy, fiery blood and carminite; Naga looks like a snake, it is killed by cutting its segments; linch a king skeleton that summons zombies; hydra, minosroom, the snow queen.
How to install Twilight Forest Mod
- Download Forge 1.16.4 installer, its latest version.
- Download this mod’s jar file.
- In the Windows Start menu, click Run, then enter
%APPDATA%in the box.
- Put the downloaded file in the mods folder.
- Start the Minecraft.