Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.14.2/1.14.3 is a Minecraft’s mod that adds more than 60 species of mobs, animals and monsters as well as the capacity to tame them and ride some. Every mob in this collection comes with realistic behavior, movements, and textured skin. It comes with a spawn menu you can adjust how often you like depending if the creature is too aggressive and attacks you, you can quickly stop the spawn. MoCreatures Mod by Dr.Zhang in 2010.
It is compatible with Forge and needs the Custom Mob Spawner to the spawning of the more of the 50 different creatures the mod includes. It only works with texture packs that use MCPatcher, sphax will work even if there is no patch for the mod.
- Mobs: This collection of mobs adds 60 new animals to the game including realistic creatures and fantasized ones and monsters like dragons, pegasus and fairy horse. Some may hunt you or drop blocks. They spawn in the Overworld, Nether, and the Wyvern Lair.
- Blocks: it adds several new blocks that generate in the Wyvern dimension. You could have The Ogre Lair blocks nut are unused and only in the creative menu.
- Dimensions: it adds one dimension: Wyvern Lair that is home of wyverns, bunnies, and snakes. The Ogre Lair is not entirely developed, and it is home of the ogres and the ogre princes.
- Items: Mo’ Creatures Mod adds several things as obtained as drops from the mobs when killed or made by the player. Some are useful for creating armors and weapons. Another one useful is the teleport staff that teleports you to any location you want. The wyvern portal takes you to another dimension, amulets can help you tame pets, and the builder hammer helps you to build.
- Armor: This mod provides you several types of helmets for extra protection. Like scorpion armor, great for healing and breathing underwater. Horse armor is listed dor horse and wyverns that can wear it.
Entities that are included in the game
This game includes several creatures that could be stuck together by the relationship they establish with the player’s character.
- Passive mobs: This category includes the creatures that are friendly and don’t attack. Most of them will run around in panic if you hit them others are just shy to other mobs and players that are friendly and won’t retaliate if provoked. These are horse, turtle, bunny, ant, butterfly, crab, cricket, duck, Firefly, medium fish, mole, mouse, turkey, snake. There are six types of birds, each one with a different sound
- Neutral mobs: they aren’t as friendly as the passive nobs and will attack when provoked or in low light levels. Like: bear, elephant, fox, dolphin, goat, raccoon, rat, ostrich, scorpion, werewolf, wild wolf, ogre, stingray.
- Aggressive mobs: These animals tend to attack the player, and most of them don’t appear in a peaceful mode. These are a golem, crocodile, big cats; wyvern, comodo dragon, shark, wraith, skeleton.
You can tame, and even ride sometime, animals like: big cats by feeding a cub with raw meat and putting on a medallion, it will follow you if you use a lead; birds can be tamed by giving them seeds; dolphins; the elephants can be tamed by feeding them with 5 cakes and 10 sugar lumps; fish is the most natural specie to tame, just need to catch them with a fish net.
How to install Mo’ Creatures Mod
- You should have downloaded Forge 1.14.2 and custom mob spawner mod.
- Download the mod.
- In the Windows Start menu, click Run, then enter
%APPDATA%in the box.
- Open Minecraft Folder and then to Mod’s folder.
- Drag and drop the jar in the mods folder