Get ready for a new and improved Minecraft experience thanks to Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2, a Mod that will add a variety of valuable items to your game. We tell you everything it offers and how to install it.
What is Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod?
This is a new mod with which you will be able to add to the game a large selection of different 3D modeling weapons. This mod offers an array of items available to the player.
It includes guns and fully functional objects, it even brings the possibility of attaching various accessories and complements for weapons, such as the scope or the barrel of your weapon.
The Call of Duty Mod for Minecraft
If you like fun among friends with the game, you shouldn’t even think about it too much. The mod gives you an extremely good fun to enjoy in company.
Shoot other players, do a little minigame if you prefer, the point is that with the variety of elements loaded with these 3D modeling weapons they will not give up the fun.
If you are one of those with no limits, you can also use some dedicated servers where you can play CS and CoD type of game and face other players from around the world.
What are you waiting for? Download your Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod and get your gaming experience to another level.
How to Install Vic’s Modern Warfare?
- To make use of this mod it is required that Minecraft Forge 1.16.2 is working (we have other articles on the subject that might interest you)
- If you already have Minecraft, follow the steps below to install the mod correctly:
- First, run the Minecraft with Forge installed at least once, this will generate the necessary files and folders.
- Then, download the modification with the following link: %Appdata%.
- Next, locate the mine .minecraft/mods folder.
- And finally, place the files that have been downloaded in the mods folder inside the Minecraft directory.
Download Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.16 ✔ 1.15.2 ✔ 1.14.x ✔ 1.13.2 ✔ 1.12.2 ✔ 1.11.2 ✔ 1.9.4 ✔ 1.8.9 ✔ 1.7.10