Many players wonder how they can have extreme graphics (ultra realistic) in Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.4; the answer is a lot simpler than you think, Minecraft Shader Packs; they can be easily downloaded and installed from the Optifine.
Installing Shaders for ultra realistic graphics
- Upgrade your Minecraft to 1.16.5/1.16.4.
- Download and install Optifine.
- Download the shader pack of your choice here.
- Open your minecraft using the Optifine profile.
- Go in “Options”.
- “Video Settings”.
- “Shaders Folder”.
- A folder will be opened, here you paste all the shaders that you have downloaded, then close the folder.
- You will see a list of all the shaders you have, choose one and press “Done”
- Create a world, and you will see something like this.