The XRay Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is one of the Minecraft mod uses so the player can see through blocks and solid items to find different materials. This is just one of its functions other are showing coordinates and a light to be able to see in dark places. This mod could be considered cheating by many players because it lets you know where you find coal or iron, which wall leads to a chest or where you will find a pot of lava.
The modder Michael Hill created this mod. And its latest version works with the Minecraft 1.12 version.
XRay 1.16.4 Features
X: Xray mode: You can choose the blocks that get rendered and which don’t. You can create new XRay profiles assigning them a keybinding if you want further customizability. It allows you to do screenshots. This feature will enable you to see ores and lava.
C: Cavefinder: This feature works like the Xray mode but does not automatically turn on Fullbright. Finding torches or other lights sources in caves is useful. It allows you to do screenshots.
L: Fullbright: It works in situations for more than setting gamma value on 1000%. It is useful to give you light when you are in caves and dark areas.
R: It works only to see things related to Redstone with Xray mod.
Survival fly: It does not exist a keybinding set for flying; you must fix it by yourself. Pressing your created keybinding enables the survival fly which allows you to double jump to start flying, it is very similar to the creative mode.
Fly speed: It doesn’t have a keybinding assign for this option so you must create it by yourself. By double tapping your keybinding you start flying immediately.
This mod has some unusual characteristics like building by the use of Forge. A simple UI for adding and editing blocks (full-color selector, searchable list of blocks, blocks add from hand and the capacity to add any block you want)
How to use the Minecraft Xray
- Press backlash to switch the xray 1.14.4 on and off.
- With pressing Z you open the in-game GUI for adding ores.
- Select the method you want to add a block (from hand what can you see or by searching list)
- Modify the name, color, etc.
- Click to enable the block.
- If you right-click any item in the GUI, you can edit it.
How to install XRay?
If you are using Forge as a launcher you can install it manually:
- Download the mod.
- Install Minecraft Forge 1.16.4
- Locate the mod folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the downloaded file into your mods folder. minecraft/mods/XRay.jar
- And that’s it. This mod is compatible with any other mod.