Backpacks Mod 1.16.2/1.16.3/1.15.2 is a Mod that allows you to create backpacks with different functions. Backpacks have special powers that will help you in the greatest Adventures.
This mod comes with different chests with the necessary ingredients to make the standard backpack. These things will also help you to create other things that will complement the bag.
What is the Backpacks Mod?
This is a mod from Minecraft that will allow you to create backpacks and store things inside them. The first backpack that you are going to need an adventure backpack. This is brown, and it is crafted by placing a sleeping bag at the bottom, a chest in the middle, two backpack tanks on the sides, leather at the corners, and one gold ingot at the top.
You can place your backpack either on the ground or put it on. You have a little space in this backpack, and also you have the possibility of filling it with fluids because of its tanks. It also has a crafting table where you can click on and craft whatever you want.
The only issue of the mod is that if you want to wear some armour while using a backpack, you have to use a specific type of backpack. To solve this problem it is necessary to have the adventurer’s fedora, the adventurer’s suit, and the piston boots. One cool thing about the Piston boots is that they can help you to jump higher than the normal.
How the Adventure Backpacks Mod Works?
It comes with different items that you will have to craft to create the different types of backpacks.
You, for example, can create adventure backpacks from different colours. This is made by just crafting it with varying colors of wool. These don’t have special abilities; they look cooler.
You can add different elements to the backpack, including houses or even a machete. These are handy tools when going on an adventure.
Other special backpacks that this Mod includes are:
- The cactus backpack: It’s very cool looking, and it will automatically fill it with water while you are standing in water. If you do this, you will see that both of the tanks are going to be filled with water. You will not need any hose or doing anything than staying in the water.
- Qaol backpack: This one will generate milk as you have wheat in your inventories. You have to open the backpack menu that is open it by pressing the B key when you have the backpack on your back. Once you put the wheat inside of it, it is going to start to generate milk. If you put the hose in drink mode, you will be able to drink milk from your backpack.
- Creep backpack: This one is hilarious because when you shift or sneak, it will produce the creeper sound to scare your friends.
- Ocelot backpack: this one does the opposite; it will scare the creepers. So if you are wearing the bag, the creepers are going to start to run away from you.
There are a lot more backpacks here, but you have to check out by yourself.
How to install the Backpacks Mod
- Install Forge 1.16.2 Mods on your PC.
- Download the Mod’s file and install it. Open it and, then, close it.
- Copy the file.
- Look for the Minecraft folder and, after, for the Mods folder.
- Paste the file in the folder and run the game.
Once you have done all of this, you should have installed the mod in your Minecraft world.